Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dinky and the Skull

Due to complaints that my comic strips are hard to read, I will now add scripts to my posts.


Panel One
Dinky: Gee, Skull, what are we going to do today?
Skull: Same thing we do every day, Dinky. Try to take over the museum!

Panel Two
Ostrom: Is it just me, or does this sound familiar?

Panel Three
Ostrom: I can't put my finger on it... And, Zahavi, turn that off.
Brain (from TV): Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Panel Four
Savape: Well, it could have been worse.
Ostrom: What's worse than a parody no one can name?

Panel Five
Savape: It could have been named Dinky and the Brain!
Ostrom and Zahavi: AHHH!!!

For those who don't get it, the genus name of Tarchia gigantea means brainy one. It's an ankylosaur and not a maniraptor, which is most emphatically not allowed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment