Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I am on TV Tropes!

I don't mean that I read or edit TV Tropes, of course. You probably all know that already.

I mean that this blog actually has a TV Tropes page now, courtesy of Spinosegnosaurus77! Thanks a bunch!

I'll have to get around to creating some new pages for other works myself when I have more free time. If my not-very-good comic that I've only been drawing for less than two years and fail to update more than 80% of the time can get a page, anyone can, and I can think of many works out there that deserve it more than mine does.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, it's me, Spino. Thanks for the recognition. Feel free to look at my user page as inspiration for your own.

    While I'm here, I might as well spread some Image Pickin' propaganda. Vote Taylor up and the others down here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/crowner.php/ImagePickin/UnkemptBeauty#83blcx4e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please disregard my previous comment.

    If you have the time, can you please help me make pages for Dr. Holtz's encyclopedia and TetZoo? I've already added them to the Dinosaur Media index.

    Spinosegnosaurus77/SpongeBobFossilPants

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to make a Tet Zoo article for a while now. I'm somewhat less busy than I was a week ago, so I'll be glad to help out. No promises though. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thescelosaurus!, Sampson's Dinosaur Odyssey & Paul's field guide also need your attention.

    Spinosegnosaurus77/SpongeBobFossilPants

    ReplyDelete